Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Turnitin similarity index of the paper is less than 20%.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in MS WORD format. If the file format is PDF, please remove the author names and affiliation from the manuscript and submit them as a separate file.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please inert line number in the manuscript to facilitate the review process.
- It is mandatory to mention all the co-authors, their affiliations and email-addresses during submission of the manuscript. In case of a wrong or missing email ID or affiliation of one or more authors/co-authors, the paper will not be considered for publication.
- No change in the authors' names or order will be permissible at any stage of the editorial process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the research publication related purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.