Registration & Login
Authors need to do the following steps in order to submit their manuscripts.
- One of the authors of the paper first needs to register at our Online Journal Submission System.
- The aurhor needs to click the "Submit your manuscript" button on Home page or click the "Register" button at the top right of Home page.
- Author follows the on=screen instruction to complete the registration.
- After the successful registration, you will be shown the following menu:
- View Submissions
- Make a New Submission
- Edit My Profile
- Continue Browsing
- Clicking on "Make a New Submission" will take you straight to manuscript submission section.
Please note that if this is your first time, then clicking view submissions will show you an empty archive (as you have not submitted any paper). In this case, you should click "View Site" in the top right corner --> "About" --> "Submission" --> "Make a new submission" to submit you manuscript.
Preparing Your Manuscript
The authors are requested to strictly follow the guidelines for preparing the manuscript to be submitted to the QUEST-RJ. Not following the guidelines may lead to the rejection of the submitted papers before starting the review process.
- Manuscripts written in MS Word (.doc) format should be submitted through our online submission system
- Papers should be typed in MS Word (.doc format) in Times New Roman font.
- Paper should be formatted in single line spacing.
- List of keywords must contain at least five keywords ( Single column)
- Title of a paper should be in 18 points and bold.
- Headings: 12 Points bold.
- Author name and affiliation should be in 11 points.
- Text of the manuscript: 10 points.
- Length of a paper is limited to minimum 6 pages single column.
- The authors list should not exceed five names
- The page margins should be as follows: top-margin=1.2, bottom-margin=1.2, left-margin=0.7, right-margin=0.7.
- The list of references must be according to the IEEE reference format.
- The reference may be managed by using https://www.mendeley.com/ or EndNote.
- The use of the given template is recommended. It can be downloaded from here.
- The limit of the similarity index as mentioned in the SOP should be given special consideration before submitting the paper.